Business Development Manager
As C&C Fabrications enters its next phase of growth, we are now on the look out for a dynamic business development manager to assist with achieving new business targets.
We are looking for somebody who can create a growing and sustainable sales pipeline by; building close relationships with existing customers and identify sales opportunities. Identifying new business opportunities – including new customers, markets, products and services. Following leads and prospects generated from marketing campaigns in line with the C&C process.
The successful candidate will need:
- Five years proven track record in a sales role within an established fabrication business
- A good understanding of general fabrication techniques and the ability to advise others about them.
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
- The ability to read and understand fabrication drawings.
- Excellent organisational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- The technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
Create a growing and sustainable sales pipeline by:
- Building close relationships with existing customers and identify sales opportunities
- Identifying new business opportunities – including new customers, markets, products and services.
- Following leads and prospects generated from marketing campaigns
The role will involve:
- Meeting with customers/clients face to face or over the phone
- Identifying and developing relationships with key decision makers
- Attending seminars, conferences and events where appropriate
- Helping to plan sales campaigns
- Preparing accurate sales forecasts