We make things. Better.
Platforms can be designed to provide safe access for users and allows maintenance and repairs to be carried out on equipment and machinery. It is vital that workers are kept safe when working from height, whatever the industry. The platforms we produce can be designed and manufactured bespoke to provide you with an ideal solution and ensure safety. Platforms can also make sure the assets surrounding them are protected and not damaged during its assembly and lifespan.
By installing a platform, maintenance times can be reduced as safe access will be provided to the equipment that requires attention. The introduction of a platform can also provide access to a complete range of equipment including: fire escapes, extractor fans, air conditioning units and heating controls.
- High quality build – All platforms we build are quality controlled to the highest standard and built with the best quality materials
- Bespoke Solutions – We know every client has different needs and problems, that’s why we built a bespoke platform that provides you with the best possible solution
- Customisable options – Each platform can include additional handrails, gates, edge padding and other safety features.
- Consultation – We offer a consultation service which involves coming to your site to assess what the best possible solution is. This allows us to work together to provide you with the most cost effective and efficient type of platform.
What is possible?
There are numerous options you have with platforms, listed below is just some of them:
- Fixed height or adjustable height platforms
- Multi-level platforms
- Servicing Platforms
- Folding Platforms
When designing platforms, there are many customisable features that can be built to meet your solution exactly, here are just some of them:
- Modular or fabricated
- For internal or external use
- Mobile or static
- Assembled or flatpack
We make things. Reliable.
Expert Metal Fabrication
At C&C, we fabricate a range of different products. From mezzanine floors, safety barriers, bollards, machine guards, suspended walkways and platforms to staircases, lifting frames and work stations. Read some of our informative articles to see how our products and services can help you.