We make things. Better.
Suspended walkways are an important safety feature for users when working at height. We are able to manufacture strong and durable walkways that are built to withstand the elements. By using non-corrosive metal, we can guarantee your suspended walkway is built to last. The metal used is also built to withstand heavy loads, increasing the durability of the product. There are many different types of walkways that we can design and manufacture in-house depending on the environment.
With options for customisation, adjustability and modular possibilities, we will provide the best solution for you. Safety concerns such as tripping or slipping when working at height can be extremely dangerous without the right solution. This can be avoided by installing a suspended walkway, where other solutions such as ladders or stairs would not be suitable.
- Bespoke build – We build each walkway bespoke for your needs, and whatever the location.
- Strong materials – Durable steel is used for a long-lasting walkway that will stand the test of time
- Sustainable – The high-quality materials used in the manufacturing process ensure the final product is sustainable with low maintenance.
- We can manufacture different types of walkways depending on the solution you’d like, including freestanding and hanged, to fixed or mobile.
What is possible?
There are numerous options you have with suspended walkways, depending on what you require, listed below is just some of them:
- Walkway platform
- Adjustable walkway platform
- Freestanding walkway platform
- Ballasted walkway
- Inclined walkway
- Mobile walkway platform on wheels
- Walkway platform with drawbridge
- Crossover walkway platform
Example Uses – Where can suspended walkways be used?
- Public buildings
- Private buildings
- Industry access when working at height
- Building access
- Internal and external industrial structures
- Façade access
Any Questions? Get in touch.
Yes, every suspended walkway we manufacture is designed and manufactured by C&C Fabrications in-house. This means we can ensure the highest quality of service for all of our clients.
The main uses for suspended walkways are to provide access to ceiling spaces above heavy machinery and to also provide a solution in a workspace where there is limited space.
Our suspended walkways can be provided with a variety of different flooring options including open mesh flooring and aluminium tread plates, as well as anti-slip features being integrated.
We can produce custom-made suspended walkways for a range of different environments including residential and industrial. Whether you require a walkways for maintenance, access or fire safety, we can help design a product that meets your exact specifications.
We make things. Reliable.
Expert Metal Fabrication
At C&C, we fabricate a range of different products. From mezzanine floors, safety barriers, bollards, machine guards, suspended walkways and platforms to staircases, lifting frames and work stations. Read some of our informative articles to see how our products and services can help you.